Thursday 2 November 2017

Birthday Girl





Another year down.


So as some of you's who follow me on my socials would have seen last week was my birthday and like every birthday for the past 5 years I've spent it with my best friend. 




This year we went all the way to Tralee and stayed at the mesmerising The Rose Hotel.

I can't recommend this place enough, you know when you go on a hotel website and you look at the picture and think ye it good but its look too good to be real?
Well this place met and exceeded  the place again it's deserves all 4 stars and an extra one if I do say so myself. 


New chapter


For my birthday dinner I choose to finally give a website that I have been eyeballing for the past few months a try Chichiclothing and thank God I did, not only was the quality incredible but the deliver was less than a week and the fit was perfect. 





 Exact dress : Chichiclothing


This dress, the tulle midi dress made me feel like I was channeling my inner ballerina. 
The plunge neckline, criss-cross back with self-tie ribbon detailing and the multi-layer tulle skirt just made this dress the perfect dress to wear for my special day.

I coupled the dress with these super sexy sparkly Miss KG heels that I picked out in Kildare village and my all time favourite evening clutch bag from Karen Millan. 

Its either i have gained a new tolerance for heel or I've been getting really lucky these days with my picks cause these heels were  super comfortable, I was able comfortably wear these shoes for the whole night.









Similar: Public desire

Bag : 3 seasons ago 

Alternative :  Aldo




I just want to say a big Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I truly felt the love.

Here's to many more years. *cheers*.



Stay connected 💕

Snapchat: Scribblerxox
Bloglovin: bloglovin

To enter my watch giveaway Click Here
The giveaway will close November 5, 2017 at 11:59pm. Both the $100 and the $25 codes will expire on December 10, 2017

No comments

Post a Comment

© ||Bunmi Bukky Dasaolu||
Maira Gall